Thursday 26 April 2012

April showers bring May flowers

You know the saying about 'April showers bring May flowers'? What happens it there's torrential rain in April? And since I've not had chance to plant my flowers for this year because there hasn't been a dry day for ages, I don't think those May flowers will be in my garden.

I've been feeling a bit down recently and thinking that April has been a pretty sucky month. But then I got thinking, and April held a few nice things for me too...

Easter

A shopping trip with a good friend
Yes, I laid everything out to take a picture, deal with it.
 (a shopping trip that included lots of bargain chocolate!)


A good sort out of my clothes. Have you ever seen a more beautifully organised wardrobe? I cleared out anything that didn't fit or that I didn't  like anymore. Just in time for the car boot sale that the IT guy and I are selling at on May Day.

The postman has been bringing me lots of lovely things in the post this month, this is yesterday's delivery

My conservatory is playing greenhouse for a few weeks until the weather is warm enough to plant my tomatoes outside. Look how big they're getting, I need to repot them already!

So maybe April hasn't been so bad after all, and it seems to have gone by very quickly which suits me just fine.
I hope April has been good for you lovely people too!

No comments:

Post a Comment