Monday 24 October 2011

A place for my ponderings

I told myself that I was much too busy to blog. I told myself that blogging is for other people, and not for me. But blogland persevered, and here I am, blogging.

It all began when someone mentioned a friends blog to me and I thought I should probably take a look ('because that's what good friends do', I told myself) Behold, a compulsion was born. Now I find myself slightly addicted to the blogs of friends and other bakers, organisers and crafters both near and far! The ideas, the photographs, the insight- it's like a feast for the mind!

My intention is that this blog will be my a place for my ponderings (which may well interest only myself!), projects (realised, unrealised and somewhere inbetween) and plans (of which there are many).

Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment