Friday 18 November 2011

Visits from family

Today I'm excited because this weekend my Dad and stepmother are coming to visit. We hardly ever get visitors! (which makes me seriously consider abandoning the guestroom half of the guestroom slash craft room) Hmm, I feel another project coming on =)

They met about two years ago, fell in love and married last June. They're so happy together, and I'm so happy for them! I just adore love stories.


Speaking about love stories, I seriously enjoyed this clip, give it a chance and I think you'll like it too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWlavnM6b0&feature=related

So my Saturday comprises of a mini lay-in (anything is a lay-in when you wake up at 6.30am every weekday), a cooked breakfast for everyone and probably a leisurely browse around the charity shops in the afternoon. Here's to hoping there are some vintage finds and beautiful craft/recipe books for me to buy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment