Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wedding stationery

One of my biggest craft projects to date is preparing the stationery and various decorative elements for mine and the IT guy's wedding. There were the invitations, the centre pieces, the the favors, the decorative bunting and some other things. I really wanted to put a personal touch on our special day.

I chose a colour scheme of a pale sage and other autumnal colours. Here are a few pictures...

I made about 80 metres of bunting in five different country-style fabrics...



The centre pieces...


The name places...


And the favors.



It was a bit of a challenge creating everything for 140 people but I had quite a few months to prepare and I managed to rope the IT guy in to help sometimes! It was wonderful to have the opportunity to able to craft on a large scale and work with an entire theme and colour scheme, rather than one individual card, scrapbook layout or gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment